CFVG JOB VACANCY: 02 ALUMNI COORDINATORS IN HANOI & HCMC
In order to strengthen its rapid development, CFVG recruits two Alumni Relation Executives working in Hanoi and HCM city. Taking the job, you will be in charge of strengthening CFVG alumni network by organizing survey, visits and events for CFVG alumni community.
As CFVG Alumni Relation Executives you will be in charge of strengthening CFVG alumni network by organizing survey, visits and events for CFVG alumni community.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively search for new potentials (both corporate and individuals), maintain and convert them to students and partners;
- Based on alumni database and market study plan company visits to promote CFVG programs and activities and maintain good relation with business communities,
- Reach the number of alumni visits targeted in CFVG Communication Plan,
- After meeting, follow up with people met and update CFVG corporate / candidate databases,
- Send weekly report to direct manager,
- Develop strong relationship with alumni for each program to promote CFVG programs by organizing several visits a week with occasional support of French Representative.
- Look for events and gathering alumni would like to organize,
- Prepare a list of activities and brochures special alumni meetings,
- Managing existing alumni database to provide knowledge and statistics about alumni profile and needs;
- Attend and support during CFVG promotion day by calling registered participants, answering their questions during the event, following after the event.
- Help calling registered participants to make sure they are joining,
- Gather their questions and share them with communication to make sure they will be answered,
- Fill the duty assigned during the event,
- Chat with participants and alumni during the event to understand their goal and concern,
- Help Communication with market research and report all relevant market information collected during sales meetings and market analysis
- Work closely with the Communication team in Hanoi and HCMC to provide useful information from the field and help them building the right communication strategy.
- Write regularly reportto Communication Manager and Board of Directors about sales activities and results.
- Weekly report about alumni corporate and business association meeting,
- Weekly report about the evolution alumni refereeing candidates,
- Write a quick report after each meeting with an alumni;
- Make proposal for CFVG annual Sales, Marketing and Communication Plan to ensure that CFVG reaches its objectives;
- Give update other schools and university alumni network and events,
- Give update about Vietnam best bachelors in business and Vietnam best high school,
- Help Sales Executive giving access through alumni to big corporation in Vietnam,
As Alumni activity is related to Marketing and Communication activities, thus, some activities are co-organized (looking for sponsors, have experience from the field, helping managing data based, promote events, etc).
Direct Manager: Marketing, Sales and Communication manager
Place of work: 1 for Hanoi, 1 for Ho Chi Minh City
- Preferable with degrees such as: Business administration, Diplomatic, Foreign Language, PR, Marketing
- Age range below 35, strong customer oriented characteristic
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with the position of Business Development, Sales/Marketing Executive…
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Good understanding of higher education is a big advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer office skills
- Language proficiency: English
Successful candidate will be offered a good remuneration package, and chances for self-development and promotion in a true international professional working environment.
If you are interested (e), please send your detailed CV in English along with a Motivation letter to the address firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30th, 2017
CFVG – FRENCH-VIETNAMESE CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT EDUCATION
CFVG Hanoi, 207 Giai Phong Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
CFVG HCMC, 91 Ba Thang Hai, District 10, HCMC, Vietnam