JOB VACANCY: Investment Analyst at Bluewave Advisory Company Ltd.
Company: Bluewave Advisory Company Ltd.
Work location: Ho Chi Minh
Job title: Investment Analyst
About the Company
Bluewave Advisory Company Ltd. (“Bluewave”) is a boutique Vietnamese corporate finance, M&A, and investment advisory firm, established by founders with extensive financial expertise, strong entrepreneurship, international and local network. With proven track records in arranging finance for multi-million USD projects, Bluewave counsel growing local corporations and international clients on their investment projects. Our services include debt arrangement; equity investment support, post-investment management, M&A transaction support; capital restructuring.
Bluewave’s strength lies in its team, who collectively own significant equity in the business and invest in its funds.
Position Summary – Investment Analyst
Collecting data, writing short industry and company reports as well as other administrative works.
1. Admin tasks - Prepare weekly news updates for website;
- Keep track of events and seminars related to clients’ industry to gain insights into the industry.
- Prepare NDA and Service Contract;
- Conduct follow up on communications and documentation between Customer and company;
- Prepare status reports for clients.
2. Analyst tasks
- Develop financial model: build financial model to make sure the model meet requirements: User friendly, easy to check and modify.
- Write different sections of Information Memorandum: overview of the industry, competitors; Demonstrate the competitive characteristics of customers and attractive investment opportunities; Monitor, update and understand related laws in the industry.
- Follow up communication between the investor and the Company.
- Ability to communicate, express and work in group
- Ability to learn quickly about new industry knowledge
- Time management ability
- Ability to work in detail to achieve goals
- Professional knowledge of finance and business. Education required: (basic requirements)
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university, by preference, in finance, banking, business, economics or related fields.
- English certificates: TOEIC above 700 or IELTS above 6.5, or very good command in English, showed via interviews.
** What make a candidate outstanding from the crowd (a plus from the basic requirements)?
✓ Passed at least level 1 CFA program
✓ Part-time job experience (paid)
✓ Internship experience
✓ Leadership in academic and extracurricular activities (with proof of any kind)
✓ High level of command and regular practice in a sport (with proof) ✓ Training and career development: On-the-job training and support will be provided, covering all aspects of the investment process and other pertinent subjects related to finance and investment.
Salary and Compensation: To be negotiated
Application deadline: July 25th, 2018 Interested applicants should send their CV and application letter to Ms. Le Thi Hong Ha – Office Manager via email: email@example.com