JOB VACANCY: Investment Associate at Bluewave Advisory Company Ltd.
Company: Bluewave Advisory Company Ltd.
Work location: Ho Chi Minh
Job title: Investment Associate
Bluewave Advisory Company Ltd. (“Bluewave”) is a boutique Vietnamese corporate finance, M&A, and investment advisory firm, established by founders with extensive financial expertise, strong entrepreneurship, international and local network. With proven track records in arranging finance for multi-million USD projects, Bluewave counsel growing local corporations and international clients on their investment projects. Our services include debt arrangement; equity investment support, post-investment management, M&A transaction support; capital restructuring.
Bluewave’s strength lies in its team, who collectively own significant equity in the business and invest in its funds.
The role of Investment Associate
The candidate will have significant deal execution responsibilities and work closely with senior professionals of Bluewave. Primary responsibilities for this role:
- Conduct research and write analysis report on target industries/sectors
- Build financial and valuation models
- Conduct Market research, comparative/industry analysis
- Prepare presentation slides and other materials on companies/opportunities for recommending investment opportunities to investors;
- Analyse investment opportunities
- Conduct deal due diligence on target companies
- Liaise with investors and key stakeholders
- Source investment opportunities and recommend to senior executives for consideration
- Prepare investor presentation materials
- Review reports and financial models prepared by Analyst
- Train and instruct analysts
Skill & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience within asset management, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance / valuation teams.
- Impeccable academic results
- Analytical skill, oral and writing presentation skill, team working, advanced computer skills (excel, Powerpoint), excellent spoken and written Vietnamese and English.
- Familiar with the Financial model is a plus.
- Good communicator and team player
Undergraduate degree from a reputable university, by preference, in finance, banking, business, economics or related fields, CFA level 3 or CFA Charter is a plus.
Training and career development:
On-the-job training and support will be provided, covering all aspects of the investment process and other pertinent subjects related to finance and investment.
Salary and Compensation: target net monthly salary of USD 1,000 and annual performance bonus.
Application deadline: July 15th, 2018
Availability: July 2018
Several investment opportunities in the renewable energy sector, distribution sector and manufacturing industry are waiting for the selected candidate. Interested applicants should send their CV and application letter to Ms. Le Thi Hong Ha – Office Manager via email: email@example.com