CFVG JOB VACANCY: 01 PROJECT ASSISTANT
CFVG is looking for one full-time Project Assistant. Applications are sought from distinguished professionals in the field.
1. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Working closely with the EMU Project Team and external partners, the Project Assistant is responsible for the smooth and efficient process of project’s preparation and achievement.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and manage procedure, information, database (survey, students, alumni, partners, etc.) needed for the project
- Prepare the presentations and reports necessary for the project
- Organize all files of programs (it can be MBA, Masters, PhD, Bachelor) for base room to prepare the international accreditation and MOET accreditation
- Participate and assist preparing and writing all documents (including self-assessment report) for programs’ international accreditation and MOET accreditation/license (it can be MBA, Masters, PhD, Bachelor)
- Coordinate and assist for implementing the quality standard process and system for programs (it can be MBA, Masters, PhD, Bachelor)
- Conduct administrative and financial duties related to all aspects of project preparation and implementation
- Arrange all necessary logistics for the activities of project: preparation of materials, arrange meetings, transports, etc.
- Maintain effectively communication system and insure information flow between project and relevant parties
- Interact on a frequent basis with project team and external partners
- Actively participate to the CFVG project meetings and project’s preparation
- Manage and regularly check project’s situation
- Translate documents and interpret during meetings
- Actively engage in CFVG project initiatives
- Other duties requested by supervisors and in line with the project priorities.
3. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Business & Management
- At least 5 years of experience with successful track record in administration, project assistant and/or equivalent
- Excellent Skills on communication, persuasion and negotiation
- Good mastering on English; French would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills & Creativity
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player with initiative to work individually as appropriate
Working hours: Mo – Fri 9:00 am-12 am; 13.00 – 6:00 pm, and possibly week-ends