CCI FRANCE VIETNAM JOB VACANCY: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Senior Business Developer – HCMC – REF 071/2017
Company profile: international group who provides services includes domestic and international tax planning, corporate services, accounting and tax services, M&A advisory, business consulting, advisory on citizenship and residency programs, trusts, solutions for wealth and succession planning and real estate services.
In this position, you will be in charge to further strengthen the network of the group within the assigned market and actively contribute to the fast company’s growth.
Formulate creative business development strategies to raise brand awareness in Vietnam and in neighbouring countries.
- Develop and further expand relations with prospects, clients and business partners within the assigned market.
- Build and strengthen relationship with trade associations and chambers of commerce.
- Report to our Group Management on business development initiatives.
- Being the local contact point for clients and prospects belonging to the assigned markets.
- Facilitate information exchange within our Group on crossborder investments and business opportunities.
- Under the supervision of Group Management, plan and organize marketing initiatives within the assigned market.
- University degree or equivalent qualification, preferable in Business Administration, Marketing or Law.
- Energetic and outgoing person with very good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a global and multicultural environment.
- Flexible and able to handle several tasks in parallel.
- Available to travel within South East Asia and Europe.
- Preferably already in possess of local business networks and connections.
- Preferably already in possess of 1-2 years of professional experience within the legal or the tax industry.
Professional fluency in English and Vietnamese, speaking French is an advantage.
Starting date: ASAP