MSCM 1ST NETWORKING NIGHT
On Monday June 25th CFVG and IAE Paris hosted the 1st networking night for Master in Supply Chain Management (MSCM). The event aimed to create a connection between French and Vietnamese students currently enrolling in Supply Chain Management program of IAE Paris - Panthéon Sorbonne University - and CFVG, and develop a strong bond with local corporates whose have been supporting CFVG MSCM since the beginning.
The event gathered over 90 participants from France and Vietnam including more than 60 students from both countries, French professors, professionals and alumni from Damco, Samsung, Friesland, Decathlon, Unilever and many others companies.
Especially, the event received the presence of many special guests such as:
- Prof. Eric Lamarque, IAE Paris Director
- Prof. Frédéric Gautier, Scientific Director MSCM
- Mr. Douglas KUO, Abbott Laboratories Co., General Manager
- Mr. Marc MOESCHLIN, BOLLORE LOGISTICS, Managing Director
- Mr. Truong Tan Loc, Saigon Newport Corporation, Training Director
- Mr. Clément BLANC, DHL Global Forwarding, Managing Director
This 1st event was a great success. All the guests managed to enjoy the classy atmosphere of Sorae while expending their network and enjoying a breathtaking panoramic view of HCMC.
See pictures of the event at below: