Career Opportunity at CFVG: We are now seeking 01 Admissions Executive
In order to strengthen the Institution’s development, the CFVG is looking for a qualified candidate for the position: Admissions Executive.
CFVG (Centre Franco-Vietnamien de Formation à la Gestion) was founded in 1992 by an agreement between the governments of Vietnam (the Ministry of Education and Training) and France (the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development), and is operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Paris Ile-de-France (CCI Paris Ile-de-France). The CCI Paris Ile-de-France, the University Paris Dauphine and the IAE de Paris have created within CFVG specific master programs in management.
The CFVG’s programs are pioneers in terms of international accreditation.
In order to strengthen the Institution’s development, the CFVG is looking for a qualified candidate for the position: Admissions/Sales Executive
• Manage database of customers from various sources
• Respond to prospective inquiries on a wide range of issues and ensure customers are guided to right choice of program
• Execute sales activities and visit schedule
• Build up strong relationship with Alumni and corporate
• Identify new source/segment to maximize the annual number of incoming applicants
• Research to understand market movement and seize opportunities to promote CFVG programs
• Weekly report recruitment progress to upper level manager
• Support promoting events and activities when required
• Other supporting tasks delegated by Board of Director.
• Preferable with degrees such as: Business administration, Diplomatic, Foreign Language, PR, Marketing
• Strong customer oriented characteristic
• Minimum 2 years of working experience with the position of Business Development, Sales/Marketing Executive…
• Ability to work independently under pressure
• Good understanding of higher education is a big advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer office skills
• Language proficiency: English
Successful candidate will be offered a good remuneration package, and chances for self development and promotion in a true international professional working environment.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates should send a CV/Resume and a Motivation letter to email@example.com
Closing date: April 17 2021
Note: The email subject must include title Admission_Executive (Full name).